GEOINT 2011 Exhibit Hall
Largest Intelligence Event in the United States
Enjoy one-stop shopping, uncover new technologies, and do business with the leading suppliers of geospatial intelligence technologies—all in one place, at one time.
The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX provides an expansive exhibit hall of more than 100,000-square feet containing more than 200 organizations showcasing the capabilities you need to see.
If you are an exhibitor you don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to showcase your latest technologies and solutions to the Intelligence, Defense and Homeland Security Communities’ top leadership and the more than 4,000 total attendees.
Exhibitors and sponsors of GEOINT Symposia mainly come from:
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Location-Based Services
- Mapping & Visualization Tools
- Airborne and ISR Capabilities
- Commercial Satellite Imaging
- Geographic Information Systems
- Global Positioning Hardware & Software
Exhibitor registration for GEOINT 2011 is now open.
EXHIBITOR PERSONNEL REGISTRATION
Exhibiting companies receive two (2) complimentary exhibit booth personnel badges per 100 sq. feet of exhibit space. Additional exhibit booth personnel badges may be purchased.
Exhibitor badges include:
- Access to the Exhibit Hall during move-in and move-out
- Access to the Exhibit Hall for all three (3) show days
- Access to the receptions held within the Exhibit Hall
- Meals served within the Exhibit Hall
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Admission to the Corporate Hospitality Night
- Admission to the Closing Celebration